Heather is an experienced trainer and lecturer able to provide bespoke seminars for Solicitors and Expert Witnesses. Contact Ben Cressey , Tel 02073536802
She is currently scheduled to provide the following training seminars for solicitors :
Drilling into Dental Negligence Claims – An Introductory Guide 3 CPD Hours
Venues: Leeds 18th October 2018
People are living longer and expect to keep their teeth as part of a healthy life. Many people are opting for elective private dentistry and ‘cosmetic’ outcomes. Dental negligence claims are on the increase and need an efficient tailored approach to minimise costs and maximise success. However, there is no need to turn them away if you adopt the right strategy.
This course, presented by a dual qualified barrister and dentist, is aimed at clinical negligence and PI practitioner ‘dental phobics’ and will help you get up to speed with the key issues.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Understand how dentistry is ‘different’
- Work out which records and documents to request
- See how to look into the records, behind the initial complaint
- Learn how much detail to put in a dental pre-action Letter of Claim
- Find out which types of dental expert to instruct, and when
- Respond to the initial blanket denial
The seminars are organised by MBL Seminars Tel: 0161 793 0984 or see Drilling into Dental Negligence